Saturday, January 15, 2011

Slacker!

Can you see the slacking? Nearly two weeks with no posting. Ugh, I'm frustrated with myself.
So what's been up in the A-team household these 2 weeks?

I have successfully stayed on point with my bible reading. This in and of itself is a massive feat for me. I was sure I'd be the one in my group who would fall behind quick. Now if I can keep it up for the rest of the time (I think we have 77 days left?) I'll be golden. Although, in my defense, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy are NOT easy reads. We'll see how the rest of it goes!

I finally decided on what I was going to purchase with some amazon gift cards I got from Swagbucks, and settled on an extrusion pasta maker. I experimented with it yesterday and made Shrimp in a white wine sauce with some homemade capellini pasta. It was fantastic! I did start out with all AP flour to learn the machine, but I plan on trying some whole wheat and spinach pastas soon.

To keep me accountable, I'm going to start participating in a few blog carnivals, starting with menu planning. Hopefully it will get me posting more often, and staying on top of my goals for the year!

~~** D **~~

No comments:

Post a Comment